Congratulations on purchasing our plugin. You’re just a few steps away from getting it installed and activated on your site.
1. After purchasing the plugin through our website, you will receive 2 emails, the first will provide an invoice for your purchase and the second email will provide a link to download the plugin, along with your license key.
2. Download the plugin zip file and manually upload it and install it through the Plugins admin screen.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Select the zip file from your local filesystem.
- Click the Install Now button.
- When the installation is complete, you’ll see “Plugin installed successfully.”
- Click the Activate Plugin button at the bottom of the page.
3. After activating the plugin, click on the plugin link in the menu on the left and you will be redirected to the license activation screen for the plugin. Simply enter the license key provided in your email and click Agree & Activate License. Your plugin will now be activated and you’re ready to begin setting it up.