Before you get started make sure that your store address is setting up correctly.
- Click on the WooCommerce link at the left menu.
- Click on settings.
- Set up your Store Address.
- Make sure that the address is recognized by google map, best practice is to check it on google map.
Delivery drivers page
This plugin creates a page that used for the delivery driver’s Mobile-Friendly panel URL.
The delivery drivers can access it from their mobile phones.
Notice: If you want to be logged in as an administrator and to check the drivers’ panel on the same device,
you must work with two different browsers otherwise you will log out from the admin panel and the drivers’ panel won’t function correctly.
Google API key
to get the key follow the instruction on the link below
The API key needs to be authorized to use the following API’S:
- Maps Embed API
- Directions API
- Distance Matrix API
Once you got the key, add it to the plugin setting.
Dispatch phone number
Drivers can call this number if they have questions about orders.
The delivery statuses are used to manage the delivery process from claim orders until delivered. this plugin creates three new order statuses:
- Driver assigned status – The delivery driver was assigned to order.
- Out for delivery – The delivery driver is about to deliver the shipment.
- Failed delivery attempt status – The delivery driver attempted to deliver but failed.
The other statuses are woocomerce statuses:
- Delivered status – The shipment was delivered successfully, this is the complete woocommerce status with driver assigned and the status change date is today.
- Order processing status – The orders are ready for delivery and drivers are able to claim, this is woocomerce processing status.
This plugin also lets you change each step status to the status that you want.